The Australian Wine & Food P/L provides links to national merchandising services to selected clients as a part of their overall marketing strategy. We begin our approach by understanding our clients merchandising objectives, then assist in prioritising strategies to increase sales results from structured merchandising plans.
Having the right product, in the right place, at the right time is the key to maximizing a products sales cycle, and is vital for the impact of the consumers purchase decision in-store. Research has shown that with the aid of contracted merchandisers, the implementation rate for retail point–of–sale material increases.
Correct merchandising gets results, and the Australian Wine & Food P/L can assist in the process to implement your communication strategy between you and your customer in retail outlets and sales channels.
Associates provide trained and fully briefed casual merchandisers who can assist in the following areas:
- Product placement and working to instore plan-o-grams
- Product upkeep on shelf
- Visual merchandising including in-store and window displays
- Install P.O.S displays, competition material and shelf tickets
- Price and competitor surveys
- Assessment of your existing merchandising services
- Auditing product placement, competitor facings/activity
- Comprehensive reporting on merchandising services
Our merchandisers can also provide further recommendations to generate further awareness and presence of your products in the marketplace.